When you find out how easy these, incredibly-delicious, peanut butter cookies are, you’re going to have a strong emotional reaction.
You might love me for revealing such a delight…
…or you might hate me once you realize that the tastiest peanut butter cookies in the entire world are a mere 3 ingredients and 20 minutes away from your mouth.
When cookies are this easy and this yummy, the notion of willpower swiftly moves towards obsolescence.
…just don’t say that I didn’t warn you!
(3-Ingredient) Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup lightly-packed brown sugar
optional: chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, chopped nuts, etc.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter and brown sugar. Add the egg and mix until well-combined.
3. If using, stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and/or nuts.
4. Drop (heaping)tablespoonful-sized balls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly. If desired, create a cross-hatch design with a fork, for an authentic peanut butter cookie look.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before devouring.
It really is a good thing that I have a membership at the gym…a girl’s gotta make room for cookies!